Welcome to the 21st Century.
What is 3D Scanning?
3D scanning is the fastest way to accurately capture the geometry of physical objects and is ideal for reproducing or quickly identifying problems in production parts.
Our high-resolution 3D scanners can capture the most detailed features of objects, providing details and accuracy not otherwise possible. The resulting 3D model retains the exact contours and dimensions of the object, so you can use files to modify the design, compare scans with the original CAD, create shape-fitting aftermarket parts, and more. You can recreate a discontinued product. It is on the market. Models generated by 3D scanning are easily 3D printed and processed. You can also use reverse engineering services to convert to parametric CAD.
- High Resolution - Accurate within 0.05mm
- Any Size or Shape - Capture objects from 30mm to 8m in size.
- Non-Destructive - non contact and non destructive to your product
- On-Site - Ship to us, or we come to you!
How does it work?
- Ship your parts to us, or we come to you.
- Parts are then scanned with our High-Res scanners
- Scan is reverse engineered into a CAD model (Optional)
- Parts are modified as requested (Optional)
- Parts are 3D printed (Optional)
- Parts are shipped back with a USB containing your scanned file & CAD Model.